Saturday, May 28, 2016

What to do when Kolotibablo admin bans your id? [Kolotibablo help]

I talked to a person who is hard worker in Kolotibablo, he told he got banned today from Kolotibablo after 9000 correct entries for doing only 1 incorrect entry/error! If this happened to you also here are few tips for you!

1. If you got banned, don't be depressed!

In this situations people are mad and depressed, they usually give up on typing captchas. Don't do that, never give up. Take a break, you can continue your work later or next day using new account.

2. Open new account because your banned account will not be unbanned!

Register new account and start your work from beginning. Don't waste time in talking with Kolotibablo's admin, he will never unban any of banned accounts!

3. Enter captchas more carefully!

Be careful this time! Please note, Kolotibablo has really hard or eliminating captchas that will immediately ban you! Here are few eliminating captcha types, be really careful when entering this captchas! If you fail to enter correctly this captcha types you will be immediately banned and your account will not be unbanned! ALL THIS CAPTCHAS ARE CASE SENSITIVE!

 56E44U

 Swm4c

M&ALTH

 Xsb20

   FTLy75

   3081

   TUarLD

...

This are eliminating captcha types! Memorise this kind of captchas and never fail or make mistake on this captchas or you will get banned from Kolotibablo! I will add more eliminating captchas later.

4. Understand Kolotibablo!

Kolotibablo lets you make money without investment! Admin of Kolotibablo can do whatever he wants, he can ban anyone, so don't quit when this happens. Kolotibablo captcha work is hard work but it will pay you, you will receive payments after you reach 500 entries, so please don't make any errors and you will not be banned.

Kolotibablo has great Anti-cheat monitor and it monitors and automatically bans and punishes ids which did errors or bad entries. Don't worry if you got banned because Kolotibablo bans over 900 workers every 24 hours! Click on picture below!


I hope this little post helped you in recovering your faith in typing for Kolotibablo, when you type a lot you won't get banned that easily, you will become a skilled typer and admin will not be able to ban you. Be a serious worker!

That's all, thanks for reading this post. If you’re interested in more posts from the "Captcha News 4 U" blog, follow me on Facebook and Google+. I’d love to hear what you think.

23 comments:

  1. Next time me typing very careful, Pz. open my Account banned. I want job again .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls unbanned my account!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice site. I open account one day before. I solved 78 chaptcha one has mistake. my receving taks captcha banned. what can i do. plz reply.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pls Unbanned my Captcha Modetations

    ReplyDelete
  5. nishapathyjeyabasker@gmail.comSeptember 9, 2019 at 1:40 PM

    my account was banned .what can i do

    ReplyDelete
  6. use recaptcha work in kolotibablo

    ReplyDelete
  7. IP banned by google cannot withdraw money from account

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. good captcha site
    watch this video
    https://shrinkme.io/fH2oGIh

    ReplyDelete
  10. captcha site
    https://shrinkme.io/fqIeXqM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best Earning strategy using Android APP (Kolotibablo)

    https://youtu.be/fnKV19Je4o0

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best Earning $dollars per day using Android APP & Website (Kolotibablo)

    http://getcaptchajob.com/ducx9lqyd9

    Watch Video
    https://youtu.be/fnKV19Je4o0

    ReplyDelete
  13. I forgot my pin..please give me a solution.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I forgot my pin..please give me a solution.

    ReplyDelete
  15. why iether my new account automatically banned?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...