Monday, November 9, 2015

What are Kolotibablo's best payment methods?

Many people cannot decide on how to payout their money from Kolotibablo and sometimes they don't even receive their money. This little post should help you in your decisions on how to payout your money to avoid bad experiences of not being paid for your work.

After you have earned the minimum of $1 in your protected balance, you can request the money to one of your e-currency account.

Click on "withdraw", "get money", and you can select your payment method.

What payment methods does Kolotibablo offer? We have the Webmoney (WMZ and WMR currency), Yandex Money, Bitcoins, Paypal and Payza methods. We can also instantly send our money to another worker's id through Internal transfer method.


Let me say few words about each of this options, some good any negative aspects of them.

1. Webmoney - Webmoney is the best option for your payments without any doubt. This is the main e-currency of Kolotibablo, they had Webmoney from beginning and I think if they ever gonna stop using Webmoney they will collapse. Webmoney is immense and mass-payment processor. After Kolotibablo changed they system few months ago, they added also the WMR option (Russian roubles; cca 66 WMR = 1 WMZ), that is mostly used by workers from Russia and Ukraine. WMZ equals 1 USD and it is mostly used by workers of Kolotibablo. Webmoney has instant payment option, but delays could occur.

2. Yandex Money - WARNING! IF YOU ARE NOT RUSSIAN CITIZEN NEVER USE THIS OPTION, OR YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY! OK, this also happened to me! I've requested the money to my Yandex Money purse, but I didn't received it because I'm not VERIFIED russian citizen at Yandex Money system, so money has been returned back to Kolotibablo and I did NOT received back this money into my KB id. I tried hard to receive my money back, but admin will never send one amount twice to worker.

3. Bitcoins - that's cryptocurrency, also used by a lot of users, but also some reported they did not received it. Be careful with this option.

4. Paypal - Along with Webmoney, Paypal is also really popular payment option, but it also happens that people reported that they did not received they money from balance into Paypal. Money has been from balance, but not transferred into Paypal purse. My suggestion is that you should VERIFY your Paypal account before requesting your money into it. Like that you are protected and you will receive money 100%. Never use bought or fake Paypal accounts.

5. Payza - I think Payza is also the most secured option to withdraw your money, but it has high transfer fees, think about that! I would suggest not to request your money into your Payza account if you're not requesting minimum of $10 or higher.

My finally suggestion is to request money to your Webmoney account, you will receive it instantly, and even if you're not using it you can always exchange it to any currency you wish, you can find exchanger on google. Btw, we have also Internal transfer method - this is not exactly a payout option, but it is very useful if you want to send your money to another KB id, also this option is mostly instant.

When we select or payment method, we have to select the exact amount we want to withdraw.



By clicking "Next", you will need to enter your PIN code and the money will be requested and sent to you payment account. In the "history" section you can see if the payment has been processed.


Now the decision is your's. Find the right payment processor for your payments. That's all, hope this little article was helpful to you. Let me know what do you think about the Kolotibablo work in general. Thanks for reading.

5 comments:

  1. This post has been copied without my permission into http://sooperonlinejobs.blogspot.com/2016/03/how-to-withdraw-funds-from-kolotibablo.html this post. Also my whole blog has been copied into http://captchanewz4u.blogspot.com/ without my premission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I transfer my money funds in paypal accnt already but i cant see my funds transfer from kolotibablo to my paypal accnt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How will i get my money refunds to paypal, to get back at my kolotibablo funds and change to other payments method

    ReplyDelete
  4. what should i use payment option to western union from kolotibablo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in India. Which one I choose

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...