Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Buy Qlink admin panel here

Qlink's admin stopped giving away free admin panels! Qlink admin panels are not free anymore!

The link for free creation for Qlink's admin panels doesn't work as before, people are requesting admin panels but they aren't getting answer through email, panels are not created anymore! Qlink stopped giving admin panels to workers, we don't know if this is permanently or not. So, people started purchasing and selling admin panels nowadays. 

I'm also selling my fresh unused Qlink admin panels for team or individual work. It looks like this:


The price for my Qlink admin panel is 2$ only. 

The price depends on how long the admin will have the registration closed (or the confirmation email fixed). The price for the panels will INCREASE if admin won't open the registration soon.

So, if anyone wishes to get my admin panels for Qlink, immediately contact me in FB or leave your comments below. Only limited panels available! Thanks for reading.

That's all, thanks for reading this post. If you’re interested in more posts from the "Captcha News 4 U" blog, follow me on Facebook and Google+. I’d love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...