Wednesday, May 18, 2016

I'm testing Captchatypers rates

I heard a lot about how Captchatypers went scam recently (some workers are telling long ago), but according to captcha entry groups at social networks Captchatypers is still paying well. However I think you are risking if still working for CT.

First, once we open our admin panel of Captchatypers, we can see the work hour rates (high rates):



My current time of working is "3 to 4" and I should get "1.5", which is $1.5/1000 correct entries of Google or confident captchas.

Let's see how much I've been paid!

This is example of entering one Google captcha:


Go to your admin panel - Reports - Track Employee, write time of your working, and check the amount. (resize the picture)


So, I'm paid only $0.0008 per 1 Google captcha, but I should be paid $0.0015 according the rates in admin panel. So, Captchatypers is cheater! He is paying Google captchas with the price of normal captchas!

Now we will see how much do we get for one confident captcha:


(click to enlarge)

For confident captchas we are paid as told, $0.0015 per captchas, which makes $1.5/1000 captchas. This is correct rate for confident captcha as told by admin.

OK, if we work for Captchatypers, we are getting a lot of Google's captchas and normal captchas (paid with normal rate from $0.6 - $0.9/1000 entries). But nowadays, we are getting really low number of confident captchas (paid $1.1 - $1.7/1000 entries), so it is really hard to earn larger amounts of money.


If you still like Captchatypers, work with it, after you enter 1000 entries, you may think you will get over $1 payment, but this is just not true, there are too much normal captchas with normal rates (below $1).

That's all, thanks for reading this post. If you’re interested in more posts from the "Captcha News 4 U" blog, follow me on Facebook and Google+. I’d love to hear what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...